Listen to Find Your Harmony with Andrew Rayel each week here on demand or download with tracklist (when available).
Each week Clubhead TV features over 100 DJ mixes, podcasts, radio shows and live sets on demand with tracklists and, in many cases, links to download them all for free (when provided).
Click here and bookmark our DJ MIXES section so you never miss a beat.
Click here to bookmark our FESTIVAL SETS section which features live sets from festivals around the world featuring EDM, House Music, Trance, Bass, DnB and more.
Clubhead TV features multiple, curated video channels for you to watch on our website, in our app and on your smart devices including your smartTV and more. Click here to visit our VIDEO CHANNELS section of our website for more details.
Download the Clubhead TV app so you can have everything dance music in the palm of your hands
Find Your Harmony
Find Your Harmony
01. Armin van Buuren – My Symphony (The Best Of Armin Only Anthem) (Armind)
02. David Gravell – Dream (Armada)
03. Papulin feat. Maria Milewska – Paper Boats (Suanda Voice)
04. ID – ID (CDR)
05. Protoculture – The Descent (Armind)
06. Arkham Knights – Afterworld (Coldharbour)
07. FEEL – Firedrops (Transmission)
08. JES – Photograph (Simon Lee & Alvin Remix) (Black Hole)
09. KhoMha – Rageous (ASOT)
10. Eximinds & Whiteout – Lacrimosa (ASOT)
11. Digital X – Kuala Lights (Armada)
12. Omnia & DRYM – Enigma (Armind)
13. Armin van Buuren vs. Ashley Wallbridge – The Train vs Naughts & Crosses (Andrew Rayel Mashup) (CDR)
14. Tommy Johnson – Safe Haven (ASOT)
15. Tom Fall – Kaamos (Armada)
**FAVORITE OF THE MOMENT**
16. Andrew Rayel & Christina Novelli – Lighthouse (Armind)
17. Steve Dekay & ARCZI – Calipso (ASOT)
18. Adip Kiyoi – Territory (Trance All-Stars)
19. Attila Syah – Grey Petals (FSOE Excelsior)
20. Alexander Popov – Eyes To Heaven (Interplay)
21. Solis & Sean Truby With Ultimate & Stine Grove – Your Dawn (DRYM Remix) (Infrasonic Pure)
22. Philippe El Sisi & Faith Mark – Fiducia (FSOE)
23. Robert Miles – Children (Attila Syah Remix) (CDR)
Mix Genre: Trance
He’s the modern day Mozart, today’s leading talent in the ever-growing trance scene. He’s the pride of Moldova, known for his unique and very own sound. He is Andrei Rata, better known as Andrew Rayel.
Born on July 21st, 1992, his young age never stopped him from taking the lead in the next generation of EDM producers. Developing strong musical skills, he studied orchestral music and kicked off his producing career at only 13 years of age. It didn’t take long for the passionate music lover to translate his ideas into sounds. He created a truly unique, significant sound, one of piano power, harmonic balance and euphoric tales. And so, years later, his originals and remixes are praised by many and loved by more. But, rest assured, the Andrew Rayel story has only just started.
“Trance was the perfect solution as it is an combination of melody, harmony and energy, elements that I prefer the most.” says Andrew Rayel.
Often called ‘the new Armin van Buuren’, it’s no surprise that Andrew indeed found the support of the man himself. Having the number one DJ supporting his tracks on the world famous A State of Trance radio show has ever been a dream of Andrew. And sometimes, dreams come true. His tracks ‘550 Senta’, ‘How Do I Know’ ft. Jano, ‘Aeon of Revenge’, ‘Aether’, ‘Deflagration’, ‘Musa’ and ‘Zeus’ all made it to the show, often voted Tune of the Week and Future Favourite. The trance scene embraced Andrew’s refreshing sound, giving him a very warm welcome.
His tracks found a solid home on the A State of Trance and Armind labels, both part of the Armada Music family. Impressed by his originals, it didn’t take long until the Rayel sound became hot property for remixes. And so, Andrew was lucky enough to handle remix duties for tracks by Armin van Buuren, Hardwell, Markus Schulz, Dash Berlin, Tiësto, W&W, Zedd, Bobina and many more. Earning the support of the DJ elite, the Rayel sound has spread all across the globe, from the underground clubs to the mainstream festivals.
Though his career is fairly young, Andrew has already DJ’ed the world’s most legendary clubs and massive festivals. From Ultra Music Festival, Tomorrowland, Stereosonic, Global Gathering, Trancefusion, EDC Las Vegas, Trancemission and Ministry of Sound to multiple A State of Trance events, the A State of Trance Ibiza nights and the world-famous Monday Bar cruise. As a result of his hard work and dedication, fans voted him #77 in the DJ Mag Top 100 of 2012 which paid off in 2013 by being voted as “Highest Climber” ranking him at #28. The ascent continued in 2014, as being ranked #24!
Same goes for the highly anticipated Andrew Rayel debut album. Set for release on Armada Music, trance land eagerly holds their breath, craving more of Andrew’s magic dancing dust. A little pre-taste of what’s to come, is Andrew’s very first and official compilation: ‘Mystery of Aether’. Out on Armada Music in early September 2013, it’s Rayel doing what he does best. He moves us.