Mark Knight – Toolroom Knights
Listen to Toolroom Knights with Mark Knight each month here on demand or download with tracklist (when available).
Each week Clubhead TV features over 100 DJ mixes, podcasts, radio shows and live sets on demand with tracklists and, in many cases, links to download them all for free (when provided). Click here and bookmark our DJ MIXES section so you never miss a beat.
Clubhead TV features multiple, curated video channels for you to watch on our website, in our app and on your smart devices including your smartTV and more. Click here to visit our VIDEO CHANNELS section of our website for more details.
Get the power of everything dance music in the palm of your hands with the Clubhead TV app now available for all Apple Devices and Android so you never miss a beat.
Toolroom Knights 364
Toolroom Knights 364
01. Mark Knight, Green Velvet & Rene Amez – Live Stream (Original Mix) (Toolroom) – 00:22
02. Raumakustik & Terry Lynn – Dog Eat Cat Eat Mouse (Original Mix) (Toolroom) – 04:44
03. Stonez & Namazi – The Truth (Original Mix) (Toolroom) – 07:53
04. Di Chiara Brothers – Backing In Back (Original Mix) (Lapsus) – 11:23
05. Emanual Satie – Cat Fight (Original Mix) (Moon Harbour) – 15:13
06. Weiss – You Better Run (Original Mix) (Toolroom) – 18:36
07. Ben Remember – Stand Out (Original Mix) (Toolroom Trax) – 23:01
In At The Deep End
08. Moons Boots ft Lulu James – Tear My Heart (Original Mix) (Anjunadeep) – 28:09
09. Luna City Express – Victims Of The Funk (Dario D’Attis Dubby Dub) (Lapsus) – 32:31
10. Soul Clap ft Ebony Houston – Numb (Original Mix) (Crew Love Records) – 36:14
11. Dirtytwo – Time & Space (Enter The Void Remix) (Large) – 39:24
12. Ben Remember – Not You (Original Mix) (Toolroom Trax) – 43:16
13. Ridney – Yow (Original Mix) (Toolroom) – 48:31
14. Landmark – Necessary Evil (Original Mix) (Cube Trax) – 51:58
The Classic Track
15. Phats n Smalls – Music For Pushchairs (Original Mix) (Very Limited) – 55:40
Guestmix – Rene Amesz
01. Justin Martin & Femme – Hello Clouds ‘Ardalan remix’ (Dirty Bird)
02. Phlegmatic Dogs – Keepmastik (Night Bass)
03. Bontan & Josh Butler – Call You Back (Origins RCRDS)
04. Sante – Sick Drummer ‘Sidney Charles remix’ (Avotre)
05. The Deepshakerz – Women In Love (Cajual)
06. Rene Amesz – Liam (Spinnin Deep)
07. Latmun – That’s Good (Relief)
08. Luis Radio – Eyes Of The Drums (Makin Moves)
09. De La Swing – Connected (Material)
10. Truth Be Told – In The Party (Cutting Edge Material)
11. Harry Romero – From The Root (Bambossa Records)
12. Jose Nunez ft Taina – Makes Me ‘Prok & Fitch remix’ (Subliminal)
13. Mark Knight , Green Velvet & Rene Amesz – Live Stream (Toolroom Records)
14. Dennis Cruz – We Make The Music (Stereo)
15. If You Really Want Rene Amesz (Bootleg)
Mix Genre: House
In a world where music is often limited to genre handles and buzz sounds, Mark Knight has proven a rare and wonderful breed of integral house heavyweight. With a career spanning more than a decade and a solid reputation on both the digital market and dance floors across the globe, the Grammy-nominated DJ/producer has never rested on the laurels of being one of he industry’s most respected and accomplished UK players to date.
Armed with a musical library that knows no boundaries, a consistent run of hits and chart-topping ventures alike, the success of Knight’s recording career is matched only by the credibility and integrity maintained throughout his discography to date. Heard through a spread of popular releases (‘Man With red Face,’ ‘Alright’) and high profile remixes (Basement Jaxx, Chris Malinchak), further work alongside both Faithless and Underworld has sealed a diverse musical heritage for the accomplished producer. It’s music for passion, not numbers, and its what Mark Knight does best.
Ten years strong and responsible for championing a wealth of talent from across the industry spectrum, the award-winning Toolroom Records remains a key component in the life and times of Mark Knight. Having celebrated a decade of embracing new sounds, faces and places through its vast label and live ventures, 2014 has seen the brand focus on the developments that will shape the next ten years to be just as exciting.
With a plethora of exciting global festivals, residencies and Toolroom showcases planned for the year ahead, the year ahead remains a promising year for the British heavyweight. As his Toolroom Knights Radio concept continues to gain traction across more than 60 countries to an audience in excess of five million, Sirius XM, Radio FG and Beat 1009 are just a few of the places where the increasingly popular show can be heard. Add a third instalment of Mark’s Bullets EP series, high profile remixes and collaborations across the board and the story speaks for itself: this passion over fashion approach makes Mark Knight an indispensable asset to modern dance music.