Mark Knight – Toolroom Knights
Listen to Toolroom Knights with Mark Knight each month here on demand or download with tracklist (when available).
Each week Clubhead TV features over 100 DJ mixes, podcasts, radio shows and live sets on demand with tracklists and, in many cases, links to download them all for free (when provided). Click here and bookmark our DJ MIXES section so you never miss a beat.
Clubhead TV features multiple, curated video channels for you to watch on our website, in our app and on your smart devices including your smartTV and more. Click here to visit our VIDEO CHANNELS section of our website for more details.
Get the power of everything dance music in the palm of your hands with the Clubhead TV app now available for all Apple Devices and Android so you never miss a beat.
01. Frederick & Kusse – Ms. Jackson [LAPSUS]
02. KlangKuenstler – House Nation [TOOLROOM]
03. Mario Ochoa – Beast [TOOLROOM TRAX]
04. Worthy – Do You Love [LOVE & OTHER]
05. MANT – Really Was [SOLä]
06. Simion & Roland Clark – Chicago [SNATCH!]
07. DeMarzo – Start The Fire [TOOLROOM]
In At The Deep End
08. Roland Nights – Ain’t Real Life [LARGE MUSIC]
09. Kapote – The Body Move [TOY TONICS]
10. Mousse T & Lovebirds – Close To You [PEPPERMINT JAM]
Hot Mix – Ibiza 2017 Exclusives
11. Clyde P & Tim Baresko – Useless [TOOLROOM]
12. Kobe & Wise D – Cyclone [TOOLROOM]
13. Erik Hagleton – This Is [TOOLROOM]
14. Mike Vale & Tsunami – Domina [TOOLROOM]
15. My Cat Snoop – Deep Down [TOOLROOM]
Hour Two – Golf Clap
16. Sonny Fodera feat. Alex Mills – Always Gonna Be (Low Steppa Remix) [DEFECTED]
17. Eyes Everywhere & Golf Clap – Bout That [TOOLROOM]
18. Eli Brown – 3am
19. MANT – Really Was [SOLä]
20. Clouded Judgement – Bodywork
21. Avesie & Luke Davidson – Afterparty
22. Coeus & Justin Pak – Pump Up Da House [SIMMA BLACK]
23. Cloonee – Haah
24. Dene Antony – Get Enough
25. Josh Brown – Junglist Bad Boy
26. Eyes Everywhere & Golf Clap – Own Myself
27. Apollo 84 – Let’s Move
28. Waitz – Untitled
29. Frankie Knuckles pres. Marshall Jefferson – Move Your Body (Skapes Remix) [TRAX]
30. Golf Clap & Jojo Angel & Matteo Rosolare – Airplane
31. I Am Bam – House Is Like This
32. Skapes – Poppin
Mix Genre: House
In a world where music is often limited to genre handles and buzz sounds, Mark Knight has proven a rare and wonderful breed of integral house heavyweight. With a career spanning more than a decade and a solid reputation on both the digital market and dance floors across the globe, the Grammy-nominated DJ/producer has never rested on the laurels of being one of he industry’s most respected and accomplished UK players to date.
Armed with a musical library that knows no boundaries, a consistent run of hits and chart-topping ventures alike, the success of Knight’s recording career is matched only by the credibility and integrity maintained throughout his discography to date. Heard through a spread of popular releases (‘Man With red Face,’ ‘Alright’) and high profile remixes (Basement Jaxx, Chris Malinchak), further work alongside both Faithless and Underworld has sealed a diverse musical heritage for the accomplished producer. It’s music for passion, not numbers, and its what Mark Knight does best.
Ten years strong and responsible for championing a wealth of talent from across the industry spectrum, the award-winning Toolroom Records remains a key component in the life and times of Mark Knight. Having celebrated a decade of embracing new sounds, faces and places through its vast label and live ventures, 2014 has seen the brand focus on the developments that will shape the next ten years to be just as exciting.
With a plethora of exciting global festivals, residencies and Toolroom showcases planned for the year ahead, the year ahead remains a promising year for the British heavyweight. As his Toolroom Knights Radio concept continues to gain traction across more than 60 countries to an audience in excess of five million, Sirius XM, Radio FG and Beat 1009 are just a few of the places where the increasingly popular show can be heard. Add a third instalment of Mark’s Bullets EP series, high profile remixes and collaborations across the board and the story speaks for itself: this passion over fashion approach makes Mark Knight an indispensable asset to modern dance music.